We hold a number of events throughout the year to listen to feedback from our patients, local community and staff and updates on the latest news, developments and training related to our hospitals and health and social care in Nottingham.
You can find out more about events currently planned for the remainder of the year below.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared Governance and Magnet® Showcasing Day
We would like to invite you to one of our Shared Governance and Magnet® Showcasing Days:
- 15 May 2019, 9am - 4pm
- 18 September 2019, 9am - 4pm
To reserve a place or for more information, please email email@example.com
Band 5 Registered and Student Nursing Recruitment Event
NUH Band 5 Recruitment Day | Nottingham Forest Football Club, City Ground, NG2 5FJ | Friday 15th February 2019
Join TeamNUH and be part of the region's major acute teaching hospitals trust. If you are looking for new career opportunities, returning to practice or you are a newly qualified nurse then come along to our recruitment event to see the opportunities we can offer. We have vacancies across specialities for Adult Nurses, Children's Nurses, Neonatal nurses, Midwives, Theatre and Recovery practitioners.
At our recruitment event you will have the opportunity to:
- Apply and be considered for an interview on the day
- Meet future colleagues to discuss your career opportunities, identify preferred area of work, access to courses, preceptorship & our rotation programme
- Find out where your career can lead you and about our Magnet® Journey to Excellence
Please log onto Eventbrite to register and apply: https://bit.ly/2sXt3ch
Breakfast Career Club
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career with someone who can help you achieve your potential?
Whether you are a current member of staff or a potential new starter thinking of joining our team, we can offer you guidance and support. Below are a list of some of the things we can cover, but we would also just love the opportunity to chat to you and get to know you a little better.
- Retire & Return
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Career opportunities and development for non-registered
- Shared Governance opportunities
- Staff transfer opportunities
- General career planning/signposting
- Revalidation advice
- NQN or new to Acute Care support
- Role Development Packages
- Student support/opportunities
- Recruitment - clinical area visits/discussions with divisional teams
- Clinical Supervision
- Preceptorship support
Upcoming dates and venues:
8 February 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | Tram Zone, QMC
13 March 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | Sherwood Hall, City Campus
24 April 2019 | | 07:30 - 11:00 | TBC
24 May 2019 | 07:30 - 11:00 | TBC