The following rules are designed to make the NUHonours Awards nomination and entry process as clear and fair as possible.
- Nominations can be made by anyone (including patients, visitors, carers, volunteers, staff, public, partners and members)
- The nomination must include examples of work within the last 12 months (November 2017 - November 2018) and clearly demonstrate how individuals or teams have gone the ‘extra mile’. Without examples we are unable to judge the nomination
- There is no limit to the number of nominations that can be made by an individual, team or organisation
- Nominators can request help and support with nominations. Someone can nominate on your behalf as long as this is made clear on the nomination form.
- Nominations can be made over the phone. Please contact Tel: 0115 970 9975
- All nominations must be received by midnight on 14 September. Nominations received after this date will not be considered
- The final judging panel consists of an Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors (NEDs), Directors, clinical representatives, Charity Chief Executive, staff-side and a Unison rep
- Decisions made by the judging panels are overarching
- Nominators have the right to remain anonymous (their names are not disclosed to their nominee). Please ensure you make it clear when completing the form by ticking the appropriate box
- Where anonymity is not specified by the nominator, a copy of the nomination form can be shared with the nominee (this will be from Sept onwards when the judging process commences)