Occupational Health for staff
A large amount of our time is spent at work. Occupational Health (OH) provides a confidential impartial advisory service to employers and their workers to make sure that health is not adversely affected by work. We support employees to manage their health at work. We liaise with employers to help them to manage staff who develop health problems, and promote healthy lifestyle choices for employees in order to maintain fitness.
The Occupational Health team can help to:
- improve organisational behaviours and performance
- reduce sickness absence rates
- make a significant contribution to staff productivity
- save money
Who Are We?
We are an NHS service provided by Nottingham University Hospitals Trust (NUH). Our services are delivered by a multidisciplinary team of experienced health professionals based on two sites Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital Campus.
The team consists of:
- occupational health Doctors (consultants and trainees)
- occupational health Nurses (specialists and non–specialists)
- occupational health technicians
- an administration support team