We are currently recruiting volunteers to join our friendly team at our Macmillan Information and Support Centre’s based at Nottingham City Hospital and Queen’s Medical Centre. By volunteering as little as 2 hours a week or fortnight you can help us to make a real difference and improve the lives of people affected by cancer in Nottinghamshire. Typical volunteer roles include:
- Checking, replenishing and ordering our information materials;
- Making up our patient information packs;
- Attending to our information points and displays around the hospital;
- Making drinks for visitors to our Centres; and
- Tidying and helping with deliveries.
We currently have volunteering opportunities throughout the week including Saturdays. If you think you can help or would like to book a visit to have a look around and find out more please call or email to arrange.