Work with schools
NUH has a long history of supporting careers events, open days and educationally-related interventions at local schools, colleges and higher education institutes and has a coordinated approach to doing so.
If you have a specific query related to a professional group please contact the individual identified by email or telephone in the Contact Us section below.
For more information visit Health Careers.
For a young person’s insight into opportunities available within the NHS visit Step into the NHS
Tel: 0115 9249924 Ext: 69437
Vicky Malia (mangerial roles)
Tel: 0115 9691169 Ext: 51159
Estates and Facilities
October 2018 Events:
- Wednesday 10th – Open Day Promotion @ Central – (Jo Beckwith, Lucindy & Charlotte)
- Wednesday 10th – Open Day Promotion @ Bulwell – (Jo Beckwith, Gabby Pascuzzi & Becky Cartwright)
- Thursday 11th – Open Day Promotion @ Loxley House – (Jo Beckwith, Gabby Pascuzzi & Becky Cartwright)
- Saturday13th October - Careers and Recruitment and Open Day – QMC, Postgrad Centre
November 2018 Events:
- Wednesday 7th November - Future First Expo 2018. Careers. Training. Education @ Newark Showground – 9.30 – 3.30 - 7 November (Jo Beckwith)
- Thursday 29th November - Disability History Month - Council House Event - Jo Beckwith
January 2019 Events:
- Thursday 24th January - Year 11-13 Careers Fair – Toothill School – Jo Beckwith
February 2019 Events:
- Thursday 7th February - Higher and Degree Level Apprenticeship Fair @ The West Bridgeford School
March 2019 Events:
- Tuesday 5th March – Careers Talk – Nursing – 12-1 @ Oakwood Academy – (Jo Beckwith)