Work with schools
NUH has a long history of supporting careers events, open days and educationally-related interventions at local schools, colleges and higher education institutes and has a coordinated approach to doing so.
If you have a specific query related to a professional group please contact the individual identified by email or telephone in the Contact Us section below.
For more information visit Health Careers.
For a young person’s insight into opportunities available within the NHS visit Step into the NHS
Tel: 0115 9249924 Ext: 69437
To be Confirmed.
Vicky Malia (Mangerial Roles)
Tel: 0115 9691169 Ext: 71159
Estates and Facilities
- Wednesday 14th - Support for School holiday project – Timings TBC
- Thursday 15th - Support for School holiday project - Timings TBC
- Thursday 12th – National Conference Centre – 09:30 – 12:30
- Friday 13th - Ashfield and Mansfield Jobs Fairs - Festival Hall in Kirkby-10.00 - 14:00
- Wednesday 25th – The Farnborough Academy Careers Fair – 17:00 – 18:30
- Thursday 26th - Ashfield and Mansfield Jobs - Library in Mansfield - 10.00 - 14:00
- Wednesday 9th - Government Departments, Public Sector & Charities Careers Fair - University Park, NG7 2RD - 12:00–15:30
- Friday 11th - Bramcote College Careers Fair Year 11 and 6th form -09:00
- Wednesday 16th- Nottingham Free School (Haydn Road) Parents and students careers information evening – 18:00-20:00
- Wednesday 6th - Future First event @ Lady Eastwood Centre, Newark Showground
- Thursday 19th – Bilborough College Careers & HE Fair – 10:00 – 14:00
Team NUH Case Studies
The Evoked Potentials (EP) Clinic of the Electrodiagnostics Section
Located in room B126 along the corridor of the Medical School , QMC, we assist with the diagnosis of disorders affecting hearing, balance and vision. Patients are referred to the clinic from a wide range of directorates and centres, including Ophthalmology, ENT, Nottingham Cochlear Implant Programme (NCIP) and the Nottingham Newborn Hearing Screening Programme (NHSP) and also from other hospitals outside Nottingham.
Electroretinography (ERG) - Flash/Pattern/ S-Cone/On-Off
Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP) - Reversal/Onset/ Flash
Multifocal Electroretinography (mfERG) Multifocal Visual Evoked Potentials (mfVEP)
ChromaTest of colour vision Botox monitoring
Auditory investigationsAuditory brainstem response (ABR) - threshold/neurological/screening
Evoked otoacoustic emissions (OAE) Cochlear microphonics (CM)
Auditory cortical response (ACR) Cochlear implant related tests (CI) Balance investigation
Vestibular evoked myogenic potential
The British Society for the Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision (BriSCEV) is the British chapter of ISCEV the International Society for Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision and the professional body for visual electrophysiology in the UK which was set up 17 years ago in Nottingham. Each year there is a national meeting hosted by different Evoked Potentials centres in their home city and next year our team in Evoked Potentials will be hosting BriSCEV 2020 back here in Nottingham. The theme this year will be ‘Occular Motor Function’.