The Hospital Hotel at City Hospital is available for people who need to stay near our hospitals, for clinical reasons, business reasons, or because a family member is a patient.
The hotel has 52 rooms, which are mainly single rooms. There are small number of three quarter, twin or family rooms.
We offer accommodation for:
- hospital patients who are able to take care of themselves but need to remain on-site or nearby due to frequent visits – for example, cancer patients or physiotherapy patients who require daily treatment
- patients who are able to take care of themselves and are staying over before an operation or procedure
- relatives of patients
- partners of maternity patients
- parents of babies being care for in the Neonatal Unit
- delegates on hospital business such as conferences, training courses or interviews
- members of hospital staff, such as those on-call or who live too far away to go home when working