Children's Respiratory Service
The Children's Respiratory Service at QMC provides a service for a range of respiratory conditions, based on national and local guidelines.
We are a tertiary referral centre providing a service for the East Midlands and care for complex respiratory conditions. We provide a unified and comprehensive service based on high standards for the children and young people within Nottingham.
Referrals are accepted from other hospitals, consultants within the Trust and from GPs within primary care.
Contact and find us
Tel: 0115 924 9924
If you would like to speak to a specific consultant or nurse see below:
- Angela Beatson, PA to Professor Vyas Ext: 64841
- Leanne Street, PA to Professor Smyth, Doctor Bhatt and Doctor Berthenshaw Ext: 64041
- Sarah Aldred, PA to Doctor Thomas Ext: 62395
- Amamda Ward, CF Nurse Specialist Ext: 62286
- Janice Mighten, Respiratory and Community Nurse Specialist Ext: 62986
- Debra Forster, Respiratory, Allergy and Community Nurse Specialist Ext: 62501
- Caroline Youle, Respiratory Nurse Specialist Ext: 64842
We are located at the QMC.
Clinics are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm in the Children's Clinic South, B Floor, South Block and Children's Clinic East, B Floor, East Block.