Our strategic aim is to improve value to patient care and organisational learning through:
- Leading educational excellence to develop staff and team expertise
- Applying human factors and ergonomics science to promote resilience and high reliability
- Promoting high-quality research, innovation and scholarship with translation to practice
- Developing and participating in communities of practice and collaborative networks
- Engaging patient and public members as active partners in our work
- Improving staff and student learning experience and wellbeing (within NUH).